Job Title: Light Vehicle (Motorcycles) Lecturer
Pay rate: £21-£29 p/h negotiable
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays (23 hours)
Duration: Until June 2019
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area.
Starting ASAP, the colleges are looking for an outstanding Vehicle (Motorcycles) Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
The College is the largest Further Education provider of Higher Education in London with over 400 HE learners, 39% coming from disadvantaged areas and 23% progressing internally from level 3 courses. With 7162 students (2728 full-time equivalent) drawn from a wide area covering East London, and the counties of Essex and Kent, 33.9% come from 'disadvantage uplift' postcodes. The proportion of students from minority ethnic groups attending the college is 22.3%, significantly higher than reflected in the local population.
· You will be delivering the below units:
IMI Motorcycles IMI Motorcycles (MC) Level 1
IMI Motorcycles (MC) Level 2
IMI Motorcycles (MC) Level 3
IMI Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles (LV) Diploma Level 3
IMI Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles (LV) Level 3 Apprentices
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Must hold at least a Level 3 Light Vehicle qualification
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.