|Location: WARWICK, WARWICKSHIRE||Salary: 20602.00 - 35106.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3071542|
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great College on an exciting new role in the Warwickshire area.
Starting from September, the College are looking for an outstanding Motor Vehicle Lecturer to join them on a part-time basis.
• Has a “Good” Ofsted rating
• The college offers outstanding support for all their students
• Develop students into job ready individuals that meet the needs of employers
• Effective implementation of best practice, brining on rapid improvements to teaching
• Teaching Motor vehicle studies Levels 1 to 3
• Prepare high quality + innovative teaching materials and practical exercises
• Assist in the development of the curriculum and work with the head of the department
What you will need:
• Motor Vehicle qualification at a level 3 or above
• Experience using the IMI E-portfolio system
• Teaching qualification PTLLS or above
• Motivation to pass yours skills and knowledge onto the next generation
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.
We can provide you with:
• One point of contact
• Weekly pay
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• A specialised consultant that helps you every step of the way
• Consultative CV feedback + tips to make you stand out from the crowd
• Opportunities with other colleges, training providers and prisons.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0115 988 8864.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
20.00 - 22.50 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
25.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
25000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BARNSLEY, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
23.00 - 29.00 GBP Per Hour
STAPLEFORD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more
18.00 - 21.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
OLD TRAFFORD, LANCASHIRERead more