|Location: Colchester||Salary: 17500 - 25000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3071304|
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a company that offers support, progression and appreciation?
If you do …. Then let me tell you about my exciting opportunity.
I am recruiting for Mortgage Qualifiers to join a successful, ever growing company in the Colchester, stanway area.
As a mortgage qualifier you will be based in Colchester working in a busy and buzzy smart office environment earning a basic salary of £17,500, rising to £20,000 upon successful completion of your probation with the opportunity to earn an OTE of between £38,000 and 40,000.
What will the role involve?
Working in an inbound call centre you will be answering the phone and qualifying through information gathering, individual’s needs as to whether they would be eligible for a mortgage.
If it’s a yes you will need to arrange an appointment for a mortgage advisor to visit the individual. Once the advisor has been you will chase up the application with lenders, then once an offer arises your job will be to gain an agreement between the lender and individual
What would make an ideal candidate for this role?
• Intelligent with the ability to learn and apply product knowledge
• an articulate and confident telephone manner with the ability to build rapport
• The flexibility to work on a shift basis over 7 days.
• Good analytical skills to assess a customer’s circumstances
• The ability to multitask effectively
• Confident and target driven ideally with a proven track record achieving and exceeding targets
• A desire to be successful
• Good numeracy skills
• Direct customer sales experience
• Financial services / Telephone sales background experience is highly desirable
The company offer strong opportunities to progress and establish yourself in rewarding career however to be considered for this role you will need to have a background in Sales/Customer Service
Key factors of the role:
• Salary: £20,000 (First three months will be guaranteed at a equivalent of £25,000)
• A stone’s throw away from shops and food establishments
• Free onsite car parking
• An opportunity to grow, progress and expand with the company
• OTE £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
• You will work 35 hours per week on a shift basis.
- Early shifts are 9 am - 6pm and lates are 11 am - 8pm.
- The role will require you to work 3 weekends out of 5 on a rota basis.
For this role I am looking to hold Interviews immediately as the client is holding assessment evenings regularly to ensure we get the best people in and sooner than later.
If you are interested and you are looking for that next step in your career …
Call Emma white on 01206 840100
25000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
23120.00 - 23120.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BLAGDON, AVONRead more
23120 - 23120 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BLAGDON, AVONRead more
21790.00 - 24790.00 GBP Per Annum
8.00 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more