I am currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity within Mortgages and IFA Financial Services Administration. The role is based in the Amersham area and in order to be considered candidate applicants must have not only a strong IFA Support background but also knowledge and skills within Mortgage Administration.
If you are driven by working within IFA Administration and Mortgages this will be an incredible opportunity for you. The client is an independent financial planning and wealth management business with offices across the UK. This opportunity will be to join the Client Delivery team as a Client Delivery Lead, working as part of a team to support Wealth Planners with all administration aspects of client delivery, working to deliver excellent client outcomes. This will cover both Mortgage and IFA Administration and you must be skilled in both areas.
The primary purpose of Client Delivery Lead is to work as part of a team to enable the Wealth Planners to maintain and develop a portfolio of high net worth clients both on the IFA and Mortgage side. The role holder is also expected to ensure that the client information database is accurate at all times.
• Work within the Client Delivery Team to deliver an excellent client service.
• Co-ordinate the Planners diaries and the arranging of client meetings.
• Prepare documentation for client appointments and meetings, including the production of annual planning meeting packs.
• Send prepared investment information and reports to clients and on the Mortgage side also
• Ensure all data entry is completed accurately and within specified timelines.
• Ownership and accountability for administration including ensuring the maintenance of correct client records on both IFA Administration and Mortgage Administration.
To be considered:-
·Experience in a fast-paced Mortgage Administration and Financial Services Administration Essential
·Good literacy and numeracy skills with a high degree of accuracy
·Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
·Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel packages essential
· Knowledge of the UK regulatory system, particularly aspects relevant to Financial Services.
·Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
·Client Focus, Long term and Sustainable, Integrity, efficiency, nimble and Teamwork
Base salary up to 30k depending on level of experience.
Please only apply if you have both IFA Administration and Mortgage Administration skills. Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org