My client is the leading Independent Mortgage Brokerage. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele.
Due to business growth the company are currently looking for Mortgage Advisors based within their Milton Keynes office.
Job activity will include:
· You will specialise in advising in the Remortgage market along with protection policies which include Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Whole of Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection.
- All your appointments will be provided, along with full administration support, including processing the case through to completion.
· Assessing which type of mortgage is most suitable for each client.
· Help clients complete the mortgage application.
· Meeting company sales targets.
· Following strict industry rules and guidelines and ensure you give impartial and appropriate financial advice.
· Ensuring all work meets the required FCA compliance standards.
- Minimum 6- 12 months recent experience as a Mortgage Advisor
- Full CeMAP or Equivalent Qualifications
- Excellent customer service/ telephony skills
- The drive and motivation to meet targets
- Good time-management skills and the ability to multitask a busy workload
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 OTE £60,000, Guarantees available (depending on experience).
Additional benefits include a pension scheme, flexible working hours, pre-qualified leads, full admin support, full compliance support, training and development along with a fantastic career for progression into management/ training roles.
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Kate Shaffi on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your updated CV.