My client is a successful Independent Mortgage Brokerage. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele.
Due to business growth the company are currently looking for an additional Mortgage Administrator to join their established team based within their Colchester office.
The working hours within this position are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 17:00pm.
Job activities will include:
- Keying Mortgage applications into the different banking systems – This will include both mortgage business that is residential and commercial
- Providing administrative support to the brokers
- Managing the client service experience through to completion – speaking to the clients, lenders and solicitors to ensure smooth progress of the application
- Detailing all conversations and actions taken in the CRM System. Also becoming familiar with the mortgage sourcing system that is used
- Gathering original documents from clients, as required by the banks
- Loading documents onto the system within the required compliance timescales
- Scanning file documents onto the system and being responsible for ensuring the final file meets the required compliance standards
- Ensuring all work meets the required FCA compliance standards
- Contacting existing clients, to review their circumstances and products
- Assisting the team with any other duties, as reasonably requested
- Mortgage Administration experience gained within the independent market, ensuring that you are familiar with multiple lenders mortgage products
- Excellent English written skills and telephone manner, must have experience in dealing with all types of clients from different backgrounds
- Must demonstrate technical ability and be confident with mortgage & protection terminology
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and ability to time manage and prioritise cases through to completion
- Desire to progress in a professional and growing business
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 which is negotiable based on skill-set/ability/role experience. A pension scheme, you have the choice to sell Building and Content insurance, where you can achieve commission between £2,000 and £6,000.
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Kate Shaffi on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail email@example.com attaching your updated CV.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.