My client is a successful Independent Mortgage Brokerage. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele.
Due to business growth the company are currently looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their established team based within their Maidenhead, Berkshire office which has car parking freely available onsite.
The working hours within this position are Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 17:30pm. There is also a possibility that strong candidates who require a 4 day working week will be considered for this role.
- Keying Mortgage applications into the different banking systems - Approximately 70% of mortgage business is residential focused and 30% of mortgage business is Buy to Let focused
- Providing administrative support to the brokers
- Managing the client service experience through to completion – speaking to both the client and also providers to ensure smooth progress of the application
- Detailing all conversations and actions taken in the CRM System - Mortgage Stream. For mortgage sourcing the Mortgage Brain software system is used
- Gathering original documents from clients, as required by the banks
- Loading documents onto the system within the required compliance timescales
- Scanning file documents onto the system and being responsible for ensuring the final file meets the required Compliance standards
- Ensuring all work meets the required FCA compliance standards
- Contacting existing clients as instructed by the Company Directors, to review their circumstances and products
- Assisting the Team with any other duties, as reasonably requested
- Mortgage Administration experience
- Excellent English written skills and telephone manner, must have experience in dealing with all types of clients from different backgrounds
- Must demonstrate technical ability and be confident with mortgage & protection terminology
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and ability to time manage and prioritise cases through to completion
- Desire to progress in a professional and growing business
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £27,500 which is negotiable based on skill-set/ability/role experience. A pension scheme, plus benefits including a bonus/profit share scheme based upon the business' performance and growth.
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Andrew Brown on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your updated CV.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.