Senior iOS App Developer
Salary: Upto £70,000
Based in Peterborough
Exciting Opportunity to join a start-up Tech Company who are taking the market by storm.
They are going through their second recruitment phase and are looking for Apple iOS App Developers.
You will be working within a team that has a very exciting development roadmap, where you will have the opportunity to genuinely make a contribution to the direction of the company and its continued expansion.
As a technology business you will always be using the latest tech to drive innovation and change.
Key Responsibilities as the Mobile Developer are:
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the Apple’s iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements as the Mobile Developer are:
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Mohammed.Mohinoor@reedglobal.com 0121 237 2665