|Location: BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLK||Salary: 28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3060365|
A full time postion has arisen for a Multi-skilled electrical biased engineer on a mobile basis, undertaking planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and adhoc reactive works. Reactive works will include the repair of mechanical / electrical building services equipment along with fabric repairs and small project works. To attend site on an overtime or an emergency basis, as and when business needs dictate.
• M&E Trade background, working within a commercial role, providing planned and reactive call support.
• Sound level of administration and organisational skills
• Experience within the building services engineering industry
• Customer Service
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
• Must have sound interpersonal skill and pay attention to detail.
• Ability to act on their own initiative and provide a ‘can do’ attitude to all works undertaken for the business.
• A proactive approach to liaising with clients and line management.
• 17th Edition Electrical regulations
• BTEC National Certificate - Building Services Engineering or Electrical or equivalent
• IOSH Working safely
• Electrical Inspection and Test C&G 2391/2392
• PASMA / IPAF
• First Aid
• Asbestos Awareness
• To take part in the Duty Rota as needed.
32000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWMARKET, SUFFOLKRead more
28000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
ABBOTSLEY, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
51000.00 - 69000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 42000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum