A Part-time Administration position is now immediately available with Bolton Council to support their reception desk team. This is a part time role available for a minimum of 22 hours per week on an initial temporary contract.
What is the role?
Bolton Council are now looking for an experienced Administrator, with excellent minuting taking skills, to join their Public Health team and support with their response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
How will you do this?
- Set up meetings and manage diary entries for attendee’s accordingly.
- Prepare and distribute agendas.
- Take accurate minutes of the meetings and arrange for distribution of these afterwards.
- Record and track any actions arising from meetings.
- Working hours: Monday and Tuesday 9:00am to 5:00pm, Wednesday 9:00am to 12:30pm.
- Minimum of 18.5 hours per week. May be asked to work additional hours to cover sickness and holidays.
- Must hold experience of taking minutes in a variety of meetings and conferences
Get me signed up!
This position is available immediately. To ensure you are considered please apply below as soon as possible.