Mid & Lead Developer – Java / Spring - up to £43K DOE – Newcastle
I’m currently recruiting for Mid & Lead Developers (Java / Spring) to join a well-known software house. The successful Lead Developer will join multi-disciplinary teams, following an Agile methodology working alongside a skilled DevOps team to deploy the latest digital applications into the cloud.
You will work on a range of high-profile projects that will be utilised extensively across the UK. As a Mid / Lead Developer you will write unit tested, clean and maintainable code to conform to the design of the solutions. The successful Lead Developer will oversee the technical implementations and training & mentorship.
Developing clean maintainable code is a big focus for this company, we are looking for you to have skills in the following:
- Java and Spring Boot stack.
- Test Driven Development.
- IDE’s such as; Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Git for source control and Gitlab for our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- SonarQube to enforce code test coverage and static analysis quality gates.
- Peer reviews of code before merging into the production pipeline.
- Docker to provide downstream dependencies in local development and for automated integration testing in the CI build.
- AWS: Terraform and Ansible, but they are also moving to a Docker and Kubernetes solution – knowledge in this will be highly desirable.
Salary is up to £43K DOE.
- Pension (circa 9% contributions)
- Flexible working, excellent work/life balance.
- Laid back environment
- Currently 100% work from home, long term 1-2 days WFH per week.
- 27 days holiday + BH
- L&D / Professional Development.
- Regular salary reviews
- Many other perks & discounts.
To apply please send your CV to Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org.