My client is seeking an experienced NAV Developer to develop an on premises NAV 2017 ERP solution.
The role will be to scope and transform the current bespoke version of NAV to facilitate business growth and further automate and digitise departments.
You will be working alongside a small team of specialists to scope business requirements and develop options for delivery (including timescale and cost estimates).
• Developing technical specifications for outsourced development work, to include API development.
• Lead the development of a NAVision database to meet emerging business requirements. Both to support a growth agenda and to ensure compliance.
• Rapidly access and deliver small NAVision changes.
• Develop User Acceptance Testing processes for both in-house & outsource development.
• Relational databases (including SQL).
• Programming C/AL, C/SIDE.
• Developing test scripts and/or processes.
• Interface Development for import and export of data to/from 3rd party applications (API).
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Self driven, independent worker but at times will also be required to be a team player.
• Integrating Dynamic NAV with Web Services (including SOAP & ODATA).
• Capturing user requirements and translating into technical specifications.
• Project management experience.
There is a requirement for flexibility in relation to travelling on business
Dependent on Experience.
The position will be based at Exeter & Ashburton sites.
For further information please contact Kyle Raven on 01752 230 010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org