Reed have partnered up with a large organisation based in the Nottingham in their hunt to hire an experienced MI Developer.
As an MI Developer you will have the opportunity to work directly with the MI manager, using a technical approach to develop innovative MI and reporting solutions.
You’ll have the responsibility of owning all internal and external reporting with a key focus to define, design, build, test and deliver MI solutions.
- Ensuring robustness and integrity of MI solutions, delivering within set timelines
- Develop MI solutions to meet the needs of key stakeholders across the Business
- Ensure robust control and governance around data dictionaries, naming conventions and other tools
- Reviewing MI on a continuous basis to ensure utilisation and redesign where necessary
- Promoting the MI function to other areas of the business, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Microsoft Azure (Good working experience)
- SQL coding
- Power BI (Desirable Skill)
- MS Excel skills
- Experience within an MI Development or Data Analyst role
- Experience of producing accurate analysis from data sets within the framework
- Relevant report writing experience with the ability to draw insight from data
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan + Wellbeing and support services