REED Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a leading engineering & manufacturing company with a global client base.
To support the commercial team in all aspects of the business with emphasis on business development in France and other territories as required.
• Produce own quotations to designated accounts, follow these up promptly and provide feedback of market pricing to the team leader.
• To meet budgeted sales and margin targets for designated customers.
• Provide market feedback on pricing, competitive activity and any projects / new business opportunities to the Team Leader.
• To work closely with the Sector Leader to highlight any areas or customers to be visited, or contacted in the case of new accounts.
• Provide timely and concise visit reports.
• Attend any relevant trade shows or exhibitions if required to do so
• Building Job Costings
• Account Relationship Management
• Process orders and track progress
• Liaise with internal & external departments as well as updating clients on progress of orders
• Generate new and repeat business and follow up on leads
• Develop/maintain relationships with key customers and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
• Promote the company’s products
• Assistance in resolution of customer complaints
We seek a highly motivated career driven individual who is looking to grow and develop over time, you will need resilience, drive and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, ever developing commercial environment, within a niche industry.
• Fluent in English & French language (native level)
• Flexibility for travel as required (8-10 weeks overseas travel approx)
• Experience of account management direct and over the phone
• Proven ability to negotiate and influence at all levels, with a highly proactive and professional approach, able to maximise opportunities whilst working independently and as part of the commercial team.
• Confidence in planning and executive effective sales presentations.
• Experience of Sales/Business Development in the Metals Industry
• Experience of a manufacturing environment
• Additional Languages advantageous (German, Spanish, Portuguese)
• Familiarity with the Oil & Gas and/or Aerospace sectors within the industry