REED Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a leading Engineering Company with a global client base.
We are currently looking to recruit a Test House Manager within the company.
Managing a team of metallurgical/test house team, making sure compliance is aligned to 17025 and UKAS accreditation
- Working with and having knowledge of mechanical and metallurgical testing etc.
- Supporting, managing and mentoring the team with regards to technical advice and overall guidance
- Coaching staff and implementing continuous improvement whilst adhering to H&S practices at all times
- Supporting and implementing internal, external and client audits, ensuring they are all fully compliant.
- Ensuring the metallurgical dept/ test house is running running in a organised and timely manner
- In direction for the upkeep, analysis, improvement and expenditure of metallurgical equipment
- Working with the team on idea generation, new continuous improvement plans, which will offer prospective and existing customers a quality and robust service within a timely manner.
Candidates with strong Management experience within a metallurgical/testing background IS ESSENTIAL