I'm currently looking for agency workers in Diss. These will be long term booking with either full time hours or part time to suit all situations.
The Ideal Candidate
Selected candidates will have experience working with adults or children with; learning disabilities, autism, challenging behavior, mental health and anxiety. Ideally you will be trained in using MAPA. These are not essential requirements as full training will be given.
What we offer
- Shifts booked in advance - Normally 1 or 2 months in advance but this can be longer if covering Mat or sick leave.
- Holiday pay paid ontop of the normal rate.
- Full MAPA training provided. (Free of charge)
- Access to Reed discount club.
- Weekly pay.
- Funding for NVQ LEVEL 3 children and young adults (After 6 months of cover with this customer)
- Flexible working days, pick up as many shifts as you want.
Come to REED and LOVE MONDAYS with a pay rate of up to £15.00 per hour!