|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 8.5 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3091333|
As per client request, you will ideally have the following qualities:
• Demonstrate an understanding and passion of working with people with Mental Health issues in a homeless hostel and the community
• Experience of working in a social care environment (And can provide references)
• Experience of working in a social care environment
• Encourage independent living through support plans and innovative ideas
• Understanding of the need to respect and maintain confidentiality
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support a range of people with mental health issues and help make a positive impact on someone’s life, within a team and 1 to 1. Ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of the residents are met at all times.
Interviews are starting this week, apply if this role appeals to you!
You are required to attend a competency based interview (This will be explained to you when you contact us) and some compliance checks.
Please contact the office on 0114 2754466 or apply online.
19020 - 20352 GBP Per Annum
SYDENHAM, LONDONRead more
8.50 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
21.18 - 21.18 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
28.00 - 28.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
NORTHWICK PARK, MIDDLESEXRead more
28.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more