|Location: SYDENHAM, LONDON||Salary: 19020 - 20352 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3044797|
The kind of support residents will expect to receive will vary from learning cooking, managing their accommodation, budgeting, engaging with drug and alcohol services etc.
To provide an advisory supportive service to the tenants and tenants that will encourage, facilitate and foster self-help, independence and promote autonomy, so assisting tenants sustain their capacity for independent living and maximise their social, domestic and life skills whilst being aware that relationships with tenants to be kept on a professional and not personal level.
You will need to have two years’ experience in mental health high support services and preferably a university degree, ideally in psychology. Working hours - 8.30am - 9pm on a rota basis on 37.5 hours per week.
- To be responsible for completing personalised needs and safety assessments, creating person centred support plans and identifying SMART goals with the active involvement of tenants and where possible their relatives and other professionals involved in their support provision.
- Review needs assessments, risk assessments and support plans regularly. Ensure risk and safety is assessed for every goal identified and create a risk management plan promoting positive risk taking.
- Manage daily interactions and tenant queries in a way which provides reassurance, understand and places an emphasis on active support.
To ensure that occupancy terms are implemented and complied with by the tenants.
Assist in the reception of tenants, relatives and visitors to the accommodation and maintain excellent hospitality etiquette.
- Person routine health, safety, security and surveillance checks to monitor tenant well being
- To handle incidents in a calm and professional manner and to fully record and report all occurrences.
- Ensure tenants are aware of all appointments and accompanied to such appointments if needed.
- Attend supervision sessions and training and review, external partner agencies and management and tenant meeting as required.
- To co-ordinate and liaise professionally with business associates, external professionals, police, GP’s, local authority and other partner agencies as a matter of course to fulfill the company’s services.
- To be responsible for populating and managing the relevant operational folders and databases in compliance with the quality assessment framework.
- To inform management on any developments and changes that may present management concerns.
Business writing such as reports, business letters and emails to be written professionally and in a timely manner.
Computer literacy in Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
To maintain and demonstrate high levels of professionalism and commitment to the company’s vision, values, and strategic aims and objectives.
To keep up to date with all relevant current legislation, regulations best practice and maintain a focus on continuous improvement as well as promote and comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
19020.00 - 20352.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SYDENHAM, LONDONRead more
22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
SYDENHAM, LONDONRead more
7.50 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
29 - 30 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
28.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
NEW CROSS, LONDONRead more