I am recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work in hospital setting in Oxford.
Daily duties will include:
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and processing enquiries.
- Using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook as required.
- Assisting with reception duties for Out Patients departments when required.
- Managing internal and outgoing post
- Typing of straightforward letters
- Accurate attention to detail
- Excellent Keyboard skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise own work load and work towards deadlines.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to liaise with all professionals, colleagues and service users in a confident and effective manner
- GCSE A-C or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- Good level of general education
- Good understanding of the General Data Protection Act
- Minimum of 1 year working in an office / educational environment
- High levels of emotional resilience
- Flexibility in approach to work and the changing needs of the service/team.
- Willingness to undergo further training
- Formal Secretarial Training (i.e. RSA or shorthand qualification)
- NVQ Level 2 in Admin or
- NVQ Level 2 Social Care
- Desire to attend courses relating to role, as
- Experience of digital dictation systems and software
- NHS experience
- Experience of working in a Social Care Setting
- Desire to work in a Mental Health Setting
This is a temporary role for 3 months at £9.09 per hour, 37.5 hours a week.