|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 9.31 - 10.16 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3053410|
Are you wanting to start your next role within the NHS?
Good News! I am currently recruiting for a Medical Secretary for a temporary position within the NHS.
The right candidate will provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service to medical department based within busy public sector Hospital in Sheffield City Centre.
You will be expected to organise their workload with the Consultants and their team and co-ordinate their activities to ensure that an effective and efficient service is provided. You will prioritise and carry out their duties in such a way as to make a direct and positive contribution to the organisation of the work. It is essential that you exercise initiative commensurate with the role and vital that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
The role is full time and the pay rate starting £9.31 per hour increasing to £10.16 after 12 weeks. The role is between 3-4 months.
• Type dictation from shorthand / audio / hand written notes, of clinical letters, discharge summaries, theatre notes, medical reports, rotas, liaising with doctors, diary management, references and general correspondence – including administration and, when required, minutes for committees / meetings attended by their Consultant.
• Arrange admissions in accordance with the teams instructions.
• Exercise independent judgement and initiative when problems arise by taking appropriate action to resolve the problems or referring to the appropriate person.
• Provide effective first line communication both within the Trust and between the hospital, GPs, patients and all other relevant external organisations and agencies. Exercise independent judgement and initiative based on acquired experience and knowledge when problems arise by taking appropriate action to resolve the problems or referring to the appropriate person.
• Ensure that clinic letters and discharge summaries are typed and sent out in accordance with the locally agreed standards.
If this is a role that is of interest to you, please apply on line or email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum
DIDSBURY, LANCASHIRERead more
9.31 - 10.16 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
8.01 - 8.95 GBP Per Hour
CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRERead more
9.31 - 11.2 GBP Per Hour
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more