Job Title: Media Lecturer
Location: North Hampshire
Salary: £27,000-32,000 per annumu ( pro rata)
Hours:4 days p/w
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the North Hampshire area
Starting soon, the college are looking for an outstanding Media Lecturer to join them on an ongoing temporary basis.
The role is 4 days a week and they would need to have the ability to teach Media from Level 2 to Level 3 on BTEC Media courses to 16-19 year olds.
· Received an ‘Good’ grade from Ofsted in 2017
· Offers industry standard facilities that are among the best in the area
· Outstanding leadership and management
· You will be teaching Media to students aged 16-19 in an FE environment
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· A degree or equivalent qualification in Media
· Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.