Reed Engineering are currently working with a leading manufacturer of bespoke machinery for a range of customers.
They are currently looking for a Mechanical fitter to join their team to assist in the manufacturing, machining and build of of equipment and machinery within the workshop.
This will be a varied role and you will be responsible for fitting, assembly, fault finding, machining and pneumatic skills.
- Assembly and fitting
- Trialing and testing machinery
- Piping, testing and fault-finding pneumatic logic circuits
- Assembly and commissioning of machinery, and customer service at customer sites so there will be some need for occasional international travel required
Key Skills Required:
- Recognised engineering certification/apprenticeship is a must
- Good basic engineering skills
- Ability to read and follow assembly/engineering drawings, whilst maintaining a high quality finish and maintaining the output levels expected by clients
- Proven track record working within a team, and paying close attention to details, being a good problem solver
- Hands on engineering experience, within machining and mechanical assembly
- knowledge and exposure to pneumatic and experience of commissioning work at customer sites
- Ability to adhere to health and safety procedures
In return you will receive
- Flexible working hours, Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- £25,000 - £30,000, depending on level of experience
- 20 days holiday + bank
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click apply now!