Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title: Mechanical Engineering Trainer
Role: Full time, permanent
Salary: £28, 000 - £35, 000
Location: South Yorkshire
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a number of Further Education colleges on exciting vacancies in the Yorkshire area.
The colleges are looking for a professionally qualified and industry experienced Mechanical Engineering Trainers to join their Construction and Engineering departments that delivers qualifications to learners aged 16 and upwards.
The departments deliver level 1 -3 in all aspects of engineering, with majority of learners on study programmes.
- The role is to support apprentices through all stages of their apprenticeship from sign-up to completing end point assessments and is the go-between the college and the employer. The role comes with a specific caseload of learners that the trainer will support through their time at the college as an apprentice.
What do you need to meet the criteria?
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in an occupational area or Level 4 qualification in related field
- Assessor Awards D32/33 or A1/2
- Level 4 teaching qualification e.g. CTLLS (or willingness to work towards).
- Level 2/GCSE maths and English qualifications (C or above)
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a relevant discipline
- Understanding and experience of delivering apprenticeship programmes.
- Understanding and experience of compliance procedures.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?