|Location: LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRE||Salary: 25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3060165|
• Delivering accurate building surveys to a high standard from instruction to completion for both commercial and residential properties.
• An excellent working knowledge of using Total Stations and production of CAD drawings is essential.
• The applicant should be computer literate and conversant with AutoCAD and LSS.
• Must be capable of working under minimum supervision.
• Experience in planning work in the industry and an understanding of successful time management.
• We expect our Surveyors to deliver accurate surveys to a high standard, within the required time frame and within budget
• You will be expected to undertake any work of a technical nature that falls within the job holders ability and competence
• Prepare safety critical paperwork and show a keen interest in modern health and safety within the industry
• To monitor and train less experienced members of staff when required
• You must have a full driving licence
• Salary is commensurate with experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethos and the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget and enjoy working as part of a team.
The candidate will be able to work at any position within the survey team to achieve the project objectives. Reporting to the Survey Manager/Senior Surveyor, the candidate will be expected to work on site at an efficient rate on surveys and acting consistently with a respectable work attitude.
Survey work is throughout the UK with the possibility of some work abroad.
The position is permanent and is available with immediate start.
20.00 - 22.50 GBP Per Hour
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
43000.00 - 43000.00 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
35000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
21.00 - 22.50 GBP Per Hour
SOMERSET, SOUTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
40000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
SIDCUP, KENTRead more