Maths Teachers needed in September 2020!
Here at Reed Education we have developed relationships with a high volume of secondary schools within the areas of West London and Middlesex, supplying them with high quality and passionate Teachers for their permanent needs.
As the school year progresses, we need you to help us continue being able to help these schools who are looking to continue their success into the new academic year. Our schools regularly recruit for Teachers of a high calibre for their permanent vacancies.
In order to work for the Reed Supply Pool you must possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Qualified Teacher with QTS
• Experience of working within to the UK curriculum
• Happy to travel up to 1 hour for work (door to door)
• Strong understanding of UK Curriculum
• Experience of working within secondary age students
• Flexible working attitude
The Benefits of working for Reed Education:
• Competitive pay rates
• Borough Specific Supply Pools
• Online Professional Development Training
• Flexible work to fit your current work situation
(If you are based outside the above areas Please do not hesitate to contact me and I can refer you to the relevant branch)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.