Reed Education Stockport are currently working to recruit a Maths teacher for a smaller than average secondary school in Stockport.
This position is full time, teaching both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 on a long term basis.
• Take pride in driving high expectations and aspirations and are looking for their new team member to aspire to the same.
• Maths Teacher of Key Stage 3 and 4
• Within a strong department who have focussed on being a high achieving setting.
• We are looking for someone who has experience of supporting students who may show challenging behaviour.
• You will be confident and able to successfully build professional relationships with students and staff
What you will need:
• You will be a qualified teacher who holds QTS
• You will be a Maths subject specialist with experience at KS3 and KS4
• Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs
• Strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver an engaging and inspirational class is a key
• Offer a wide variety of learning techniques in order to overcome barriers to learning within your classes.
• Must be able to drive school core values and inspire students
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
• Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
• We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments after 12 working weeks.
• A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
• Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
• Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
• Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
• Access to our pension scheme
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities after your assignment ends both locally and through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV today to Charlotte Carr - please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business