Maths Teacher – Maternity Cover – September 2021~ March 2022
We are currently looking to recruit a Maths Teacher for a Secondary School in Leeds who are needing to cover maternity leave within their department from September.
The school are looking to appoint a committed teacher of Maths who would be happy to work on a full time basis within a very supportive school. You must have past experience of teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4. Experience at KS5 would be advantageous, but not essential.
If you are a Teacher of Maths with the ability to support and maintain a high level of learner engagement through collaborative preparation and delivery of innovative lessons- we would be keen to hear from you.
To be considered for this role we are looking for a Teacher of Maths who:
- Is ambitious and enthusiastic to deliver their subject
- Teaches the subject across KS3 and KS4
- Has a presence within the classroom and will support the students and provide them with the guidance that is required
- Experience with the AQA learning pathway would be advantageous
- Is available fulltime from September
Your duties within the post will include:
- Planning and setting lessons which challenge students at all levels, with classes ranging from Year 7 – Year 11.
- Delivering engaging lessons on a daily basis to a Good standard in set based classes
- Working with school structures and policies to ensure that marking and assessment is completed in a timely manner
- Monitoring and encouraging the progress of all pupils within the classroom
- Building strong relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
In return Reed can offer you.
- Competitive rate of pay consistent with the Teacher Pay Scale
- A dedicated consultant to support you through your role
- High quality training opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity and the benefits Reed Education can offer you:
If you would like more information on this or any other role available through Reed, please contact Stephen Kern at Reed Education, Leeds.
Reed Education are committed to Child Protection, therefore all candidates will be required to provide employment and personal references, and undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and List 99 check.