Here at Reed Education we are still recruiting for qualified Secondary Maths Teachers (with QTS) during this challenging time, in preparation for vacancies to start when schools reopen. We are currently recruiting for our schools in the Reading area.
Our schools are looking for:
· Dedicated teachers who understand the value of effective teaching
· Highly motivated teachers who are willing to contribute to the school’s vision
· Caring and compassionate teachers who understand varying needs of students
We’re looking for both NQTs and experienced teachers who are outstanding practitioners, passionate about teaching, have excellent classroom management skills and want to make a difference.
Why work with REED:
· We offer flexible working to suit your needs
· Dedicated consultants with knowledge and experience of the Education Sector
· Competitive rates of pay
· Refer a friend bonus scheme - £100
· An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools within your area
· Simple and efficient online timesheets
· Day to day or long-term assignments
The right candidate would:
· Have a degree in Maths or a related subject
· Have QTS
· Have experience teaching Maths up to KS5
· Be immediately available for work
Our schools value the relationships between staff and their children and would therefore want a candidate who is child focused. The schools we work with are focused on providing the very best education for their students and are committed to both the welfare of their students and staff and their high teaching standards.
Reed is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, teachers and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure check.