Job Role: Maths Teacher
Start Date: January
I am currently working with a fantastic alternative provision on an exciting new role in the Middlesex area.
Starting in January, the school are looking for a Maths teacher to join them on a Long-Term basis until the end of the academic year.
- Located in West Drayton
- A Pupil Referral Unit for students at risk of exclusion
- Students have social, emotional and mental health needs
- Teaching Key stages 3 and 4
- Working with Special Education Needs students
What you will need:
- Experience teaching at GCSE level
- Experienced in working with SEN students is desirable but not required – if you have a keen interested in working in a PRU, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
The school are looking to shortlist candidates over the next week. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.