Title – Maths Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with great colleges on an exciting new roles in the Manchester area.
The college are looking for Outstanding Maths Lecturers to join them on a temporary ongoing basis. There is a variety of hours available, be this Full-Time or Part-Time depending on your availability.
Hourly rate of pay Negotiable based on experience
- Preparing and distributing learning material
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Using your interests to engage learners
- Motivate learners to raise their ambitions and realise their full potential
What you will need:
- You should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices
- Previous experience teaching Maths
- A DBS on the update service or willingness to gain one
- English and Maths Qualifications
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’
We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.