Job Title: GCSE Maths Lecturer x 2 (Statistics experience needed for 1 position)
Pay rate: £23 p/h rising to £25 after 12 weeks.
Hours: 23- 25 hrs p/w
Duration: Temporary ongoing
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area.
The college are looking for an outstanding Maths Lecturer to join them on a Temporary basis.
• You will be teaching Statistics and GCSE level Maths in an educational setting
• Able to adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students
• Have high expectations of behaviour, and establish a framework for discipline with a range of strategies, using praise, sanctions and rewards consistently and fairly
• Available to interview immediately
• You will be working with students aged 16+
What you will need:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Relevant qualifications in the subject
- A passion for your profession and determination to be outstanding.
- Good classroom and behaviour management
- To possess excellent inter-personal skills in order to forge positive working relationships with staff, parents and students
- Strong team player who engages in team communications to ensure that all elements of student progress are effectively monitored and co-ordinated by the team;
· High ethical and professional standards with the ability to engage effectively with internal and external clients.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.