Thames Valley Police are recruiting for a temporary MASH Support Officer to be based at the Cowley Police Station on a part time basis.
The successful candidate will
- Review all domestic abuse incidents involving children
- Prioritise information sharing protocols according to risk with partner agencies and set flags.
- Research and analyse information recorded on police systems and provide confidential written reports to social services for adult and child protection purposes.
- IT literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision or part of a team in a demanding environment
- Organised, ability to prioritise work and exercise good time management
- Possess the confidence and ability to research and analyse sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven ability to operate in a secure, confidential environment and to recognise sensitive information and deal appropriately
Hours of Work : Average of 18.5hrs p/w over a six week rota: some negotiation around days/hours of work possible but needs to include one weekend in six (0700-1500 Sat/Sun) and the remaining hours allocated within 0700-1600 Mon- Fri
The rate for this role is £13.62 per hour and is expected to run till February 2020