|Location: BARKINGSIDE, ESSEX||Salary: 33000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3041584|
They are the children’s charity with the largest number of services on the ground in the UK.
Last year they helped transform the lives of more than 240,000 of the UK’s children, young people and families.
They currently have a vacancy for a Marketing Manager to join as a maternity cover for a period of 12 months
Your key responsibilities will include:
• To develop marketing plans which deliver effective support for strategic priorities and meet high standards of quality, clearly outlining product/service features, target audiences, visual directions, budgets, and objectives.
Stakeholder relations engagement
• To act as primary stakeholder liaison – providing first point of contact for client enquiries and maintaining rigorous processes for marketing planning and approval before briefing-in to the Brand & Creative Services Team and Content & Community Team for content development and distribution.
• To ensure that audience insight is at the heart of the marketing planning process and that campaigns are developed in response to evidence of strong customer demand.
• To ensure that measurable KPIs are set for all activity and that robust processes are in place to evaluate and report on campaign performance in a timely manner.
• Maintain a digital and analytical marketing culture where marketing is content-led and data driven.
Your experience will include:
• Proven management skills and experience planning and delivering marketing campaigns in the not-for-profit or charity sector.
• Extensive experience in managing multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment that requires coordination between cross-functional teams.
• Good knowledge of the modern media landscape and experience managing multi-channel campaigns to firm deadlines in a tight budgetary environment
• Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, including presentation skills.
• Ability to mentor and support the development of others
If you’re available to start immediately, for a 12 month FTC and want to work for an organization who campaign for a brilliant cause then apply now!
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
MERSEYSIDE, NORTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
35000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
ATTLEBOROUGH, NORFOLKRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
ARMINGHALL, NORFOLKRead more
30000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
HALSTEAD, ESSEXRead more