We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager on a permanent basis. This role requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a managerial role alongside experience with the whole marketing mix.
This permanent opportunity comes during an exciting period of growth and provides the successful incumbent the opportunity to support multiple business units. This role has direct management responsibilities for and small team of staff and will also be supported by external agencies.
• Drive business growth for the organisation, to identify and explore new business opportunities, and to deepen existing activity
• Identify, develop and manage the growth of indoor and outdoor events
• Design, develop and deliver the operational plan for all marketing activities and campaigns
• Continually monitor and update the company website.
• Monitor and analyse commercial sales data to drive business growth
• Keep the marketing database up-to-date and ensuring GDPR compliance
• Work collaboratively with other departments to assist in promoting events and ensuring collateral is up-to-date
• Work to budgets
• Analyse the cost/benefit of commercial activities
Previous experience within a similar marketing and communications role would be essential. This role is the chance to join and renowned and respected organisation.