ROLE: Customer Marketing Manager
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
LOCATION: NEAR WETHERBY
PERMANENT - FULL TIME POSITION
REED Harrogate are recruiting for a client based on the Thorp Arch Business Estate which is a 10 minute from Wetherby town centre. We are looking for creative candidates who are extremely customer focused so that the client can gain competitive advantages in the market with their current and prospective customers.
- Develop robust category plans to ensure that strategies and tactics are relevant and aligned to the channel and customer.
- Leading through insight, understanding the market dynamics, competitive landscape and how changes affect the overall category plan.
- Support the Head of Marketing in developing a marketing strategy and action plan for our key accounts in collaboration with the key account directors.
- Drive the client’s marketing plan, increasing lead generation, facilitating conversions and driving increased ATV’s.
- Develop an annual promotional plan.
- Input into customer range reviews / space planning and consumer point of purchase merchandising solutions.
- Developing communications plans for our customers and for the department.
- Collaborate with the marketing communications manager to deliver.
- Analyse and evaluate promotional activity in the market and use this data to develop creative promotional campaigns to recommend to our customers
- Develop robust working relationships with key stakeholders at our key customers which enables the delivery of agreed joint business objectives and the development of secure and profitable partnerships.
- Collaborating with the head of product development and procurement to ensure our brand/product portfolio is aligned to our customers’ needs.
- Proactively monitor category data and offer recommendations to key stakeholders (internal and external) for growth opportunities.
- Provide weekly/monthly performance reviews on key customers to a granular level.
- Reporting to key stakeholders internally and externally with conclusions and recommendations.
- Collaborate closely with sales team to achieve key customer sales targets.
- Build and manage strong workings relationships externally with marketing support agencies, data providers and buyers, marketing teams and merchandisers within key accounts.
- Support and work with the sales and marketing team to achieve commercial objectives.
- Degree educated or similar qualification.
- Post graduate marketing qualification preferable (CIM).
- Experience of the retail market.
- Knowledge of marketing to B2C.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to offer meaningful interpretation of the data.
- Experience of lead generation techniques and measuring their success.
- Experience of digital marketing.
- Experience of social media channel management.
- Highly motivated with a positive and optimistic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and dynamic approach to working with different teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Demonstrable creative flair & judgement.
- Commercially astute including excellent financial awareness and understanding.
- The ability to work under pressure and undertake multiple projects.
If this role is something you would be interested in feel free to apply.