Don’t want to be pigeonholed in your role? Looking to cover the full Marketing mix?
Reed Marketing and Creative are currently working with a leading business looking for a new Marketing Executive to join their collaborative team. This is a broad role covering all aspects of multi-channel marketing and communications.
Salary : Up to £30,000pa
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9:00 - 5:00 with 1 hour for lunch
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Making a proactive contribution to the development of the marketing plans for each project
• Working with stakeholders across the business to support company objectives
• Ownership of the implementation of assigned responsibilities in the marketing plan
• Idea generation, creation and delivery of marketing materials to support the activities of the assigned business. This includes (but is not limited to) branded emails, brochures, fact sheets, newsletters, articles, advertising, presentations, videos, webcasts, social media
• Implementing a creative approach
• Planning and executing events which include (but are not limited to) client conferences, seminars and workshops, third party events and corporate hospitality as well as the creation of event supporting materials including editorial content and presentations
• Capturing and analysing all activities to identifying learnings that drive continuous improvement.
• Ensure that brand guidelines are strictly adhered to
• Educated to degree level
• 2-3 years’ experience in marketing
• Experience in copy writing different types of highly engaging content
• Knowledge of websites, SEO, and Google analytics
• Knowledge of email campaigns and platforms such as MailChimp
• Knowledge of social media platforms, campaigns and analytics
• Experience of using video as a communication tool
• Event management desirable
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages
• Previous experience of working in financial services or another highly regulated industry desirable.
• Exceptionally strong written and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbally
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
• Acute attention to detail
• Self-motivated and ability to prioritise
• An ability to think creatively and innovatively and a desire for continuous improvement
• An ability to be flexible, to adapt to shifting priorities and to identify and take advantage of tactical opportunities
• Confidence in dealing with all levels of management
If you are a copy writing whizz and have experience within financial services please apply with your CV to be considered for the role.