My client are looking for a Marketing Executive to coordinate, manage and support the daily marketing functions and initiatives within the company, assisting in the planning, execution and optimisation of all Marketing projects. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be well-versed in Marketing concepts, principles and tactics with the ability to generate creative ideas.
• Responsible for all sales collateral, liaising with internal teams and external suppliers to coordinate requirements and stock replenishment.
• Manage the production cycle of all print marketing materials; including leaflets, flyers and business cards from design through to print.
• Coordinate the procurement of promotional items such as Christmas gifting and customer giveaways.
• Marketing administration duties including purchase order requests, recording budget spend and supporting the Digital Marketing Executive with website updates when required.
• Fulfil the role of ‘Brand Guardian’, ensuring that all internal and external documents champion the Harrison brand and tone of voice prior to customer receipt.
• Use Adobe Creative Suite to create and amend print material/branded documents.
• Coordinate internal social occasions and charity events.
• Writing and proof-reading creative copy.
• Provide the Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Management team with extensive administrative support throughout the duration of an entire eCommerce website build.
• Responsibility for making sure all downloadable website assets are relevant and up to date (product specification sheets, 3D drawings etc)
• Fulfil any additional duties as the business may require.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience in a Marketing support role and a marketing qualification is desirable
• Confident user of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent understanding of marketing concepts and best practices.
Personal Attributes Required:
• Strong written skills with exceptional attention to detail when creating/reviewing copy, essential.
• Analytical, commercially astute, self-reliant with the ability to work on their own initiative within a team environment.
• Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills with the ability to manage ad-hoc requests alongside own projects.
• Confident, dynamic and creative.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org