New Role - Marketing Executive - £22-25k – Blackburn – Apply now!
Our client is a vibrant, dynamic and award-winning firm based in Blackburn. Due to their ambitious growth plans, they are looking for Marketing Executive to join their well established and growing team.
You will be be a key member of the marketing and business development team, working on a varied range of marketing activity. There is an emphasis on events and project management, email marketing, development of marketing collateral (both content writing and design), website maintenance, social media and CRM / database management.
The role is an exciting, fast-paced and wide-ranging position which requires a highly motivated individual with excellent organisational skills to assist the marketing team in driving forward the marketing activities of the firm and supporting the Marketing Manager in the day-to-day management of the team.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Events / seminar planning
· Development of marketing collateral (both content writing and design), including magazines,
newsletters, flyers, invitations and adverts
· Updating and maintaining the firm’s website (including writing regular blogs) and reporting on statistics
· Developing digital campaigns (email marketing and social media)
· Creation and management of tender documents for new marketing leads (including market research and
· Supporting the firm’s upcoming CRM project, playing a key role in the development of the system
· Managing email marketing database and ensuring compliance with the firm’s GDPR policy
· Completion of various other ad-hoc marketing projects as required
· Working collaboratively with the firm’s wider team and supporting the Marketing Manager with the day-to-day management of the team’s Marketing Assistant
Package on offer:
- Starting salary of £22-25k per annum depending on experience
- Working Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- 31.5 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays (3.5 days to be used for the Christmas closedown)
- On site free parking
- Flexible benefits scheme including private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays etc.
- Employer pension contribution of 8%
- Death in Service life cover of 4 x salary
- Full technical training and support
If you are interested in this role, please reply to this advert with your CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on 01772 200843 for more information.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.