With a salary of £45,000-£50,000 salary, your role as the CRM Manager is to build customer engagement, spend and long term loyalty through management of the CRM strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce and CRM duties include the creation and implementing the CRM strategy and roadmap with a focus on increasing customer value, engagement and retention for UK and US.
This would include:
• Mapping the customer journey across all touch points within the customer lifecycle.
• Ensure all customer lifecycle campaigns are active and optimised
• Create robust strategies to increase customer lifetime value, by identifying insights and targeting customer segments with specific campaigns.
• Monitoring email, customer data and file performance and initiating strategies to improve.
• Utilise customer database. Identify opportunities, valuable customers and predictive intelligence to drive long term relationship. Identify issues, negative transitions and initiative strategies to rectify.
• Work closely with ecommerce, marketing and commercial teams to ensure customers are fully supported.
We would love you to have:
• Established working experience as CRM Manager
• Direct experience of using Faststats (or equivalent) and Salesforce (or equivalent)
• Strong experience at data analysis and multi-channel campaigns
• An understanding of customer privacy rules, GDPR and marketing preference regulations
How to APPLY:
Send your most recent CV, expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org IMMEDIATELY or call Heather on 01603 616190 - this role is urgent!