Reed Specialist Recruitment are supporting our innovative client based in Norwich City Centre due to natural expansion, in recruiting for the sought after position of Sales Development Representative within the Digital/Software Industry.
You will be proactively identifying prospective businesses to partner with, including some of the worlds most well-known brands, using a combination of online research and connecting through social media, email campaigns and outbound business development calls. You will be responsible for initiating the relationship and promoting the company's software solution, with the primary goal of booking a live webex demonstration of the company's product for the client. In return you will be rewarded with commission on top of your salary.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is great at building relationships, confidence speaking to business professionals, and has the ability to promote/sell a product or service. This is a rewarding career opportunity within a hugely successful company, with a great opportunity to earn!
You will receive full product training on our Clients’ global leading solution, as well as the sales process, how to approach targets, how to manage pipeline, and sales skills.
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience
- A generous uncapped commission structure with an OTE of £32,000
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Progression opportunities and fantastic training
- A team of interesting and like-minded colleagues
- No weekend working!
Duties will include:
- Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities
- Convert leads by maintaining active communication via phone and email
- Qualify prospects by profiling the account, overcome objections and set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team who will take the process to a successful close
- Act as first point of contact for new clients
- Educate clients about the terminology, features and benefits of the product and company
- Follow-up old leads to re-engage old opportunities in our database
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through good use of Zoho.
- Manage various social media tools for inbound new business development
- Keep impeccable records on the CRM Solution
- Handover the closed opportunity to an Inside Sales Rep
- Achieve monthly target of qualified demos booked - (Monthly target of generating 10 Qualified Sales leads)
Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, 1pm - 9pm due to focusing on the US Market.
Experience and personal qualities:
- Ideally experience in Business Development/Outbound sales, however candidates with ability to build relationships, with experience in Customer Service, Marketing, Development through Social Media will also be considered.
- Engaging and confident phone presence with a high level of professionalism
- The ability to quickly build rapport and effective relationships
- Proven ability in developing business and meeting/exceeding targets
- Personable and hardworking with the ability to maintain a position attitude
- Tenacious and hungry for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online. Please note, we will contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.