|Location: BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 16500.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3040263|
Initially the position would be a part-time, 6 month contract with the view to future full time employment once the contract has concluded.
This is a support role running across the marketing and membership teams to include, management of the company database and co-ordination of all their media communication.
The position embraces a wide variety of tasks and will involve the successful applicant in all promotional initiatives.
- Assist in monitoring press coverage, including news stories which would benefit from the organisation’s perspective and reporting on the press coverage we receive
- Consistently monitoring relevant forms of media to find opportunities for coverage
- Using social media (Twitter, Linked In, blogs, website) to promote the media coverage we receive.
- Managing the day-to-day interactions with supporters and contacts via social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Daily monitoring and reporting of social media activity to showcase successes and case studies
- Contribution to the development and delivery of social media strategies, networks and audiences
- Staying informed of upcoming trends and developments within the field of social media.
- General marketing activity support, to ensure the smooth and effective running of all campaigns, including e-shot and database management
- Following company branding and style guidelines to maintain high standards of presentation
- Collating and analysing feedback and information for use in future projects.
- Updating and creating content on company website
- Managing search engine optimisation of content, website analysis and reporting
- Management of audio and video uploads and channels.
- Undertaking all administrative work generated by the post, such as progress reports, scheduling and filing
- Assisting with the management of the day-to-day running of the association
- Managing deadlines and communicating these across departments.
THE ROLE WOULD SUIT:
An enthusiastic individual with experience in this field, who is seeking part time employment, looking to expand their experience, and develop a career in public affairs, press and media.
- Team player
- Positive attitude and ‘sunny’ outlook
- A quick learner
- Ability to work on own initiative
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
ENFIELD, MIDDLESEXRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
MERSEYSIDE, NORTH WEST ENGLANDRead more
21000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
ACCRINGTON, LANCASHIRERead more
24000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more