I have a temporary opportunity available for up to 3 months. You will be providing marketing support for various business areas including digital campaigns, website management, marketing planning, customer engagement, awareness and lead generation against targets.
- Maximise interest in several business products and services via digital, print and in-person marketing techniques.
- Develop and implement methods of engagement and relationship building with customers
- Maximise creation of marketing generated leads
- Produce marketing materials and communications to support branding and sales of products and services.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the marketing ROI, activity
- Establish and develop close links and relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Market research and trend analysis
- Arrange, minute and attend monthly marketing meetings
- University degree (preferably in related discipline)
- Experience of working in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the hospitality / event industry
- Excellent digital marketing experience, creating or developing websites, SEO and writing for the web and understanding of creating content for websites
- Experience of working with social media campaigns