The role is initially temporary for 2 – 3 months, however the successful candidate could be offered a permanent position.
Monday to Friday
09:00 – 17:00
£10.50 - £11.30 subject to experience
(£18,000 – £22,000)
*Due to the office location you will need to have your own vehicle*My client are very well known in their field, they are ambitious and invest in their employees.
About the role:
• Assisting the Marketing Managers and supporting the overall marketing team.
• Helping with the production of marketing materials and literature.
• Coordinating the production of a range of marketing communications
• Providing support for local marketing activities including events as required
• Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
• Preparing and loading promotional & generic content to the website.
• Development of email campaigns including content and design elements.
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• Effective project management skills
• Sound understanding of marketing principles
• Strong copywriting skills
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems and email campaign generation.
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (essential), Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop (desirable)
• Strong administration and organisational skills.
If you have marketing experience and are looking to develop your career with a well-known company please apply below.