Marketing and Web Content Assistant
Thorp Arch Business Park
Full time, Permanent
£21,000 - £24,000
Reed Harrogate are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity based on Thorp Arch Business Estate. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for their next opportunity within Marketing where they can continue to develop within a small team. This will be a varied and exciting role where no 2 days will be the same.
The role will involve:
- Building and developing their online presence for their ecommerce website and eBay through populating both with product, working to targets to improve their online presence.
- Responsible for writing content that will sell an item.
- Creatively designing artwork and publishing content for company literature and social media posts using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Writing blogs for the website and LinkedIn.
- Liaising with their web agency to ensure smooth operation of the sites always.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer queries.
ESSENTIAL requirements are that you are:
- Lively and outgoing.
- Have a great sense of humour.
- Obsessive attention to detail and target driven.
- Forward thinking.
- Is a good timekeeper and fast learner.
- Be very methodical, analytical and can prioritise like a boss!
- Energetic with a positive, ’can do’ attitude.
- The ability to be flexible.
They would require 2 years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite!
In return, the client will offer you:
- Full time position.
- Competitive salary above minimum wage.
- Free parking.
- Free refreshments.
- A small team where your ideas and suggestions are valued and your commitment rewarded.
- A busy but fun environment where time at work will never drag!
- Somewhere you can wear jeans to work.
- 20 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays.
If this sounds like a role you could be interested in then please don't hesitate to apply!