My client based in Gloucester are currently looking for an experienced Marketing & Sales Manager for a brand new position within their B2B software business. Reporting into the Head of Communications, the role will be responsible for setting out the entire marketing strategy and subsequent marketing plans to help grow new business sales.
* Marketing plan and budget – create, deliver and evolve to meet business aims and objectives, reporting on its performance and making recommendations for future growth.
* Sales – generate a volume of marketing qualified leads against targets and provide a suite of sales enablement tools
* Content marketing – create interesting and relevant, on brand content to engage with B2B audiences, fuel their social media presence and deliver growth in organic search results of their new website.
* Social media – manage and drive engagement with the brand, support offline activities and encourage web visitors. In particular via LinkedIn.
* Website – manage the evolution and performance of the website including content creation and uploading, campaign conversion, SEO, tracking and analysis and on-going development
* E-marketing – campaigns to support lead generation; on-going brand engagement and audience referral
The successful candidate will have multi-channel marketing experience across website, social media, SEO, PPC, email and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and the ability to demonstrate expertise within marketing strategy and plan creation and implementation. Experience in SaaS / Software industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
You will also have experience in finding and securing new business through all marketing channels, meeting with prospect clients where necessary and providing online demonstrations of the software solutions that the company provides.
In return the company offers 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, wellness programmes and a variety of company events and social hours. This role is based in Gloucester but will be home based for the remainder of 2020. There will also be a bonus scheme attached to the annual salary.
Interested? Contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative or simply apply online today.