REED Marketing and Creative are currently recruiting for a Marketing Analyst to join a leading organisation based in Newcastle upon Tyne, on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus performance-related bonus (up to £6000) and excellent benefits!
The Marketing Analyst role is responsible for improving the marketing output through data analysis, quantitative research and actionable proposals.
The role focuses on tracking all aspects of marketing campaigns, initially by working with the Creative team to understand the objectives of a campaign, set up appropriate tracking then report on the campaign.
Campaign reports will be used to quantify the success of each campaign and must be accompanied by actionable proposals.
The Marketing Analyst will work closely with Client Insights to understand the demographics and behavior of clients.
- Campaign Analysis.
- Understanding campaign objectives.
- Planning and specification for tracking.
- Ongoing tracking of campaigns.
- Reporting on campaign success.
- Proposing improvements to meet campaign objectives.
- Measuring results against objectives.
- Working with marketing, client insight and customer care teams.
- Highly Analytical!
- A passion for client insights and analytics!
- A Marketing / Digital Agency background is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.