We have a fantastic opportunity for two Market Attendants working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary part time role for 20 hours a week, initially for the next 2 months.
Your role will be to undertake the cleaning and upkeep of the public, trader, and accessible toilets within the indoor market.
To ensure the designated areas are kept in a clean and hygienic condition
Emptying of litter bins
Dust wipe and polishing of designated areas
Use of appropriate powered equipment
Maintain required standards of Health and Safety
Ensure toilet rolls, and hand cleaner is replenished
Report any repair r maintenance issues
- Previous Cleaning experience would be desirable
- Six shift patterns, over six days a week for a total of 20 hours
- Excellent people skills
- All Necessary PPE and Uniforms will be provided
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system