|Location: HUNTINGDON, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales, Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3083505|
Due to continued success they are seeking imaginative and driven individuals to join the existing team in Huntingdon to move the business forward.
The company is seeking a Senior Market Analyst to join the team to help identify new business directions and applications for the companies products.
Reporting to the technical director in the UK, this is a key position within the company which will have a huge influence on the commercial direction of the business. Using your technical background and entrepreneurial flair you will be the individual who looks at the future possibilities for the organisation!
It will be your responsibility to look at what the market need's and how the company's products can fulfill that need. This will be achieved by working with both new and existing partners and other professionals within the industry, developing and enhancing relationships through networking, investigation, analysis and then producing business proposals. Your recommendations will be used to influence the generation of new innovations and technology to compliment the needs of the industry and promote the growth and expansion of the business into new and untapped markets. Ultimately this role requires a good technical communicator with a technical and a business development background.
As you can see this is a key role in the business which will have an ongoing effect on the company and the wider industry for years to come.
So if you want to make a difference and if you feel you can meet the person specification, please get in touch either by phone or ideally send me your CV and cover letter hi-lighting why you should be considered and I will get back to you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate:
* A degree in a technical discipline ideally engineering, chemistry or material science subjects is a minimum requirement
* A background in either business development or market analysis from within a technical or industrial manufacturer
* Strong entrepreneurial flair and the ability to identify and investigate new markets. "Thinking outside the box" is a must
* The ability to produce complex technical proposals and be able to present these to senior level staff members (both internal and external)
* Excellent communication and proven business networking skills to engage both internal and external stakeholders in the industrial and academic sectors.
7.5 - 7.5 GBP Per Hour
APPERLEY, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF BUSINESS PARK, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
KILMARNOCK, AYRSHIRERead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
CASTLEFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more