|Location: KING'S LYNN, NORFOLK||Salary: 27500.00 - 27500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3109321|
The purpose of this role is to efficiently carry out production processes, primarily pelleting focused and to deliver quality product to customer’s right first time. Maintain a safe and tidy working environment though both deep cleaning and clean as you go approaches. Service and maintain equipment to prevent break down. Contribute to stepped change and continuous improvement activities through involvement in teams and through individual tasks.
- Salary of £27,500
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on site parking
- Career development
- Carry out all activities in line with the Health & Safety manual, supporting best practice and undertaking all training required
- If authorised through health and safety training, apply company health and safety procedures of equipment Lock Tag and Test.
- Report all unsafe conditions, acts and near misses
- Take part in Health and Safety investigations identified through near miss and incident and accident reporting process.
- Maintain housekeeping standards through returning items to allocated storage locations and through employing a ‘clean as you go’ process.
- Execute the production plan in your area of responsibility recording performance on display boards and/or documents reporting any reason why the production plan may not be met to the Production Supervisor.
- Carry out quality tests in line with company requirements.
- Carry out first line maintenance tasks, completing maintenance records for tasks completed highlighting any area where additional maintenance attention is required.
- Engage and participate fully in personal development plans including routine appraisals
- Involvement in and execution of continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain clear and accurate production records, carry out routine calculations and maintain documents for traceability purposes.
- Assist in the training of others & provide continual support, enabling others to perform allocated tasks.
- Assist engineering in execution of equipment maintenance
- Liaise with Engineering Team Members to ensure the machine set ups and equipment breakdowns are attended to promptly and efficiently
- Monitor and maintain product quality in accordance with prescribed standards through in process control and inspection
- Raise and respond to NCR’s - detailing root cause, corrective and preventative actions
- Work with Quality department to resolve areas of non-conformance and improvements to products, processes and performance
- Previous experiene in Manufacturing as part of a Manufacturing team
- Educated to GSCE standard (or equivalent) with grades C or above in Maths & English
- Committed and hardworking nature
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Senior Permanents Consultant - email@example.com
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
34000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
UPMINSTER, ESSEXRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
45000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
HOUNSLOW, MIDDLESEXRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTH LONDON, LONDONRead more