|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 550.00 - 620.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 19 days ago||Reference: 3064021|
Location London, 12 Month Contract, Day Rate £550-£620
An Award Winning Global Bank have an urgent requirement for a Manager, Europe Regulatory Compliance International for an initial 12 Month Contract based in London. The role will be paying between £550-£620.
To assist in the functional management of the RC teams in the HBEU International countries, ensuring each local team is fully resourced and operating in accordance with all relevant requirements. The jobholder is responsible for supporting the Head of Europe RC International in managing the country teams across the region and for executing and implementing the policies and procedures established by the Global RC team and global business line teams. The jobholder will act as Functional Line Manager for a small number (approximately 3-5) Country Heads of RC.
• Manage the diverse range of business complexities, regulatory environments and cultures in territories across the countries in HBEU International;
• Understand all relevant internal rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the Global business lines across the region. Have an appreciation of relevant external rules that apply in each country;
• Implementation of increased expectations both from external regulators and, internally, resulting from the RC Transformation Programme; and,
• Maintain and improve standards of compliance in a rapidly changing business environment.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Relevant professional qualification and / or graduate preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of Global Banking Group and its Global businesses, products and services.
• Significant compliance experience covering a wide range of business areas.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
• Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
• Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills, inter-personal skills and dealing with executives at all levels.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge to enhance the commercial success of the business as well as to educate the business appropriately.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, then please feel free to send your most up to date CV in the first instance to be considered for this role. If you do not hear back from me within 48 hours, please see as your application being unsuccessful
400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
36000.00 - 48000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more
36000.00 - 48000 GBP Per Annum
KIDLINGTON, OXFORDSHIRERead more
45000 - 46000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM TRADE PARK, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
45000 - 46000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more